Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

A game like this...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. joelmunroe Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Well I'm not sure what world your living in but in the nfl an 'all-pro' as you state our D made batch and dixon look like probably need to do something productive in terms of stats.

I saw nothing wrong with the way out D played today. As far as I'm concerned they were excellent. You wanna talk all-pro? Give those turnovers to manning or brady and see what the stat sheet says under QB.
  2. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,610
    What's sad is we were facing backups and practice squad guys and just kept giving them the game. I'm more upset about the players we faced than the team..poor effort.
  3. TheWarriorTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $6
    Just what the hell did our defense do wrong? They held the Steelers to 12 points on 4 field goals...all of which game offf stupid turnovers by our team, most of which were deep in our territory. They fought their asses off to keep us in it and the offense never showed one sign of giving us a chance.
    3 people high five this.
  4. Cougar Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    This about my sentiments exactly. I hated today just as bad as anybody else here and still PO'ed about it. WE are not going to win all of our games and sometimes losses can pull a team toghether, now it's up to the team to learn from it, remember it when they need to and go on. Bottom line, 7 turnovers ain't gonna cut it, period. That is totally unacceptable.
    1 people high five this.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,704
    Anyone complaining about our defense needs to be stabbed in the face.

We're #1 in yards allowed per game (and passing yards per game) which is the exact opposite of last season.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,483
    Well they do look pretty small..
  6. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    guess what i think about it...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.