A game like this...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joelmunroe

joelmunroe Camp Fodder

Well I'm not sure what world your living in but in the nfl an 'all-pro' as you state our D made batch and dixon look like probably need to do something productive in terms of stats.

I saw nothing wrong with the way out D played today. As far as I'm concerned they were excellent. You wanna talk all-pro? Give those turnovers to manning or brady and see what the stat sheet says under QB.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

What's sad is we were facing backups and practice squad guys and just kept giving them the game. I'm more upset about the players we faced than the team..poor effort.

3. TheWarriorTitan

TheWarriorTitan Camp Fodder

Just what the hell did our defense do wrong? They held the Steelers to 12 points on 4 field goals...all of which game offf stupid turnovers by our team, most of which were deep in our territory. They fought their asses off to keep us in it and the offense never showed one sign of giving us a chance.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Cougar

Cougar Guest

This about my sentiments exactly. I hated today just as bad as anybody else here and still PO'ed about it. WE are not going to win all of our games and sometimes losses can pull a team toghether, now it's up to the team to learn from it, remember it when they need to and go on. Bottom line, 7 turnovers ain't gonna cut it, period. That is totally unacceptable.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Anyone complaining about our defense needs to be stabbed in the face.

We're #1 in yards allowed per game (and passing yards per game) which is the exact opposite of last season.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Well they do look pretty small..

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

guess what i think about it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar