A Good QB Is Something Titans Have Lacked Since McNair

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

wut

2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

[​IMG]

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

A good QB is something the Titans have lacked since their existence. If we're being honest...

4. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

McNair won MVP, how does that not make him a great QB?

5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Ok, did you even watch the Titans when McNair was QB? He could literally march down the field on the 4th qtr and win the game. As mentioned before he won MVP of the entire league, something the majority of all QBs can never say. I would take McNair in his prime over Flacco, Ryan, Newton, Schaub, Luck, Stafford, Bradford, Vick, Big Ben, Romo, Eli, Rivers, etc. Only Peyton, Brady, Rodgers, Brees and maybe RGIII in a few yrs would I take over McNair

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Locker can still be the QB we're looking for. He's got all of the right tools and the work ethic. I think he'll do fine this season. I think his ceiling is very high, its just a combination of things coming together for him.

If Britt can return to form he'll have a great weapon to help him gain confidence. CJ could help as well if the running game gets going.

7. Deuce Wayne

He had one great year. On a team that was completely stacked.

... and it could be very easily argued that he didn't deserve the Co-MVP that year. I think he did, but it wasn't because of numbers.

On paper, he's always been a mediocre QB. He was a fan favorite. That's why people think he was great. They thought he was a "warrior" because he had the "hurt" excuse nonstop.

8. Deuce Wayne

If you'd seriously take McNair over half the people you listed, you'd be a GM for about 20 seconds.

Stop being silly. I get it. You were a fan. But have the decency to be honest.

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Know what VY and Hitler had in common?

If they used film and study to their advantage, they would both rule the world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar