A little help here please

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by WinnipegTitan, Feb 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WinnipegTitan

WinnipegTitan Starter

Hey everyone. I have been a Titan fan since the beginning. It started with the Oilers when I was kid. As I live in Winnipeg Canada I have never seen a home game. Saw them on the road against the Vikings but a home game is on my bucket list. Can someone please enlighten me on acquiring tickets(good ones), where to stay etc. We are country music fans so a trip to Nashville would be amazing. If our Winnipeg Jets happen to be there at the same time it would be a trip of a life time. Thanks in advance for any info.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Hey WT,

This area of the forum has a ton of good info if you read some of the other threads.

Tickets can be acquired fairly easy except for when they play teams with bigger followings like the Packers, Steelers, etc. The Titans site has tickets, StubHub, Craigslist, scalpers, etc. It depends where you want to sit and how much you're willing to pay.

Lots of options for hotels depending on whether you have a car and your budget. There are options near the stadium but I wouldn't recommend them.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Uber and Lyft are very convenient for getting around the city at low-ish cost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar