A look at Moss from outside the box (@haters)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dendore, Nov 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Vikings played in the NFC Championship and were a Favre brain fart away from the Super Bowl. It's not like we're talking about the '08 Lions here.

How about the Pats? This is probably considered among the top organizations in the NFL.

I'm okay with those all giddy about this. I also can understand why a few are not. I don't think I fall into either category though am excited on the twist it'll generate for the second half of the season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm glad Moss gave us something to talk about during our bye week.

3. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

**Moss Dis'... Moss Dat', Moss Dis'... Moss Dat'**

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The Vikings (this season) were not a good team before Randy got there and they weren't a good team after he got there. On the other hand, we were a good team before claiming him. I can understand some skepticism and tempered expectations. But I just don't see a scenario where adding Randy doesn't make us a better team and more equipped for a deep playoff run. He's a kind of weapon we've never had around here.

I can criticize Fish with the best of them for his conservative philosophies but I truly believe we are going to see some new wrinkles in our offense and Moss is going to be used considerably. And there's just no denying that this is going to open things up for CJ. That alone automatically makes us a better team. You wanna put 8 and 9 in the box now? Okay, we'll just throw a jump ball to Randy and let him go get it over your 5'10" corner. All day.

I'm not one of these delusional fans that thinks we're going to be "unstoppable!!!" now. But we are certainly going to be one of the most talented offenses in the league. Arguably the most. Now how well that translates from how it looks on paper to the field we will have to see. But I personally am very, very optimistic.

For the first time in many years I can unbiasedly look at our roster and say "This is a team built for the Super Bowl. This is a championship caliber team." Sure we don't have Tom Brady or Peyton Manning at QB. And our defense has a few issues. But overall, both units are considerably above average. And special teams is obviously improved. I could really see this team doing some damage in the playoffs. The key is getting there. My biggest fear is that the stupid Broncos game is going to come back to haunt us. We need to take it out of other teams hands and win the division.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

That sig is f...in' priceless.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

This is what's up. We are for real now, totally legit and we will be a force to be reckoned with.

7. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I think he'll behave himelf here......no income taxes (I read he'll get a $200k refund on a deposit he made to MN ),.....plus he needs all the cash he can to keep RMM Racing in afloat.....it's tough to find sponsor money these days.

8. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

can't give high-fives back yet so I say :truedat: homey!

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I really don't get "Tacks" what the F is that?

10. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Making fun of the way the T looks on our helmets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar