A look at the Titans 2013 schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

The Titans already know 15 of their 16 opponents for the 2013 season.

The Texans, Colts, Jaguars, Chiefs, Chargers, Cardinals, 49ers and an opponent from the AFC East — either the Dolphins, Jets or Bills – will play at LP Field.

The Titans will travel to face the Broncos, Raiders, Rams, Seahawks, Steelers, Texans, Colts and Jaguars.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. SlickFraud

SlickFraud Camp Fodder

Looks like a moderately easy schedule. Good for us!

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Except for that all these teams besides the jags and cardinals are worse teams than us.

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

9-7 and a wild card birth???

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Chiefs? Raiders? Dolphins/Jets/Bills? They're all worse than us...especially if we're healthy...

I still think we're better than the Rams, and I think we could beat the Colts and Chargers at home if we're healthy too.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Man I wish I had some of what J Falk is smoking right now.. damn.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Great chance for Munchak to squeeze into the playoffs at 9-7 and get a 15 year extension so we can continue to be mediocre until im 40.

• High Five High Five x 7
  8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

It's really pathetic they are printing that chit.

Possibly gifting into the playoffs with an easy schedule? That's supposed to be encouraging?

How about this organization demand excellence from its VP of operations, GM, all coaches and players? How about ACCOUNTABILITY for when things don't go as planned? How about an action plan and/or clear goals? How about some NEW BLOOD and NEW IDEAS be introduced into the mix?

How about a hiring process whereby an applicant's qualifications rather tenure with the organization are the most highly regarded attribute? Hell- I wouldn't even mind a "good ole boy" process if the "good ole boys" had actually achieved something noteworthy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I just said to someone we could face Jacksonville 16 times and go 0-16.

With Mike Munchak we stink!

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

If there is one ultimate truth, this is it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar