A look at the Titans 2013 schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Anybody else see Munchak nearly cry in the 1st quarter vs the Packers?

How the hell can a team fight back when their coach gets teary eyed and is frowning......

I mean that face said it all, we gotta find someone new.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

That face was there from day 1 and people kept telling me "well maybe he's different in the locker room" "look at dungy" blah blah.

If your coach is as expressionless as wallpaper then your team will play limp.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

It's true, Munchak sucks all the energy out of me on gameday with his mannaquine like demeanor, and that's from my recliner through the tv lol.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I know Munchak is a professional in everything he does, so I figured that paired with a HoF playing career would make him a solid coach, but it's just not for the guy.

Last week I compared him to Joey on Friends, with an all star cast Joey was good, but in his own show he was bad. This week I'm calling Munchak Adam Sandler. Sandler is a good producer, but you don't wanna see that guy on the big screen anymore. Thats Munchak to me (minus the personality) a guy who belongs behind the scenes and out of the spot light.

It's just a good thing he wasn't in Dallas or New York where everyone is watching.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Texans - 2 Ls
    Colts - 1-1
    Jaguars - 1-1
    Chiefs - W
    Chargers - L
    Cardinals - L
    49ers - L
    Broncos - L
    Raiders - W
    Rams - W
    Seahawks - L
    Steelers - L

5-10 -- :anon:

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Sounds like I may make my first trip to LP Field. Titans vs Chargers. Younger brother is a die-hard Chargers fan. Might even be able to go the Rams/Titans game.. got a hook up at the Edward Jones Dome.

Tickets should be cheap with this team.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Looks like we will be 16-0 next year. Sweet!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Clayriddick

Clayriddick Special Teams Standout

not with these coachs another 6 and 10 at best

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

According to GoT

Tennessee 688 everyone else 0

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

The AFC & NFC west divisions, definitely an opportunity to feast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar