A Mock Titans off-season thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MikeJonesDrew, Dec 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Washington is not that guy anymore. I'm just happy the dude can catch.

2. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Cutler at the very least proved he was by far the best qb in the class out of him, VY and Leinart; plus he has the TN ties from college and hed be a good stop gap vet QB until they draft the "next locker" lulz .. Im done trusting this dumb as dirt management front office to draft a franchise qb miswell go after one in FA. Im not a Cutler supporter by anymeans but id take him over all the crap we've had wearing 2-tone blue.

Only problem with Cutler is people will be waiting to find ways to hate him. First sign of an injury or a "i dont give a crap" look on his face after a loss
    In press conference - Titan fans will be screaming for the backup qb .... Locker ... Lol - oh the life of "what ifs" and being a Titan fan.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Cutler is just as injury prone as Locker is now. I wouldn't want to get Cutler on board at all.

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

so for 30 dollars we can it sucks people

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

And Brett Favre is the all time passing TD leader, so let's get him too while we're at it. Let's just avoid the fact that age matters. Sounds good to me.

6. BigTitanFan

BigTitanFan Starter

It looked like Washington still had some gas in his tank to me! I believe he runs one back before the end of the year!

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Wouldn't surprise me. I'm glad we signed him.

But there's a reason no one else picked him up. He's not what he used to be. Mariani was great for us, and I'd like to see him back if at all possible.

Isn't Mariani set to be a free agent in the offseason? Anyone know? That might complicate things and make us less likely to re-sign him.

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

mariani better sign here for the minimum

9. BigTitanFan

BigTitanFan Starter

Mariani has no choice but to sign cheap. I don't believe anyone picks up a high price tag on him. I believe the Titans are partial to him anyways. He will be a Titan next year unless he injures himself in training camp

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

There has to be some under the table kind of deal between the team and Marc Mariani. I mean why IR him then?

I'd be willing to go out on a limb and guarantee Mariani re-signs with us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar