A Nightmare on Elm Street trailer

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by RyansTitans, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB8XYZDu5zs

One of my favorite scary movies as a kid got remade... and I'm not too sure how to react after watching this.. Thoughts?

It's just... I don't know. Robert Englund is the ONLY Freddy Krueger to me. It's going to be hard to watch this new guy. I'm not really liking the new look to Freddy either..... and why does he sound like he has a mouth full of food?

[​IMG]

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What is this need of remaking franchises?

3. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

I'm always interested to see when some of my favorite movies have been redone, and Nightmare on Elm Street was always by far my favorite series. So I'm excited to see this. However, I agree, Robert Englund is the one and only Freddy. It's just blasphemous to have someone else play that part.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Apparently Micheal Bay found the original in need of explosions.

5. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

:lol::lol::lol:
    And, he thought it lacked in the dramatic slow-motion action scene department.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Michael Bay decided something was missing from the original and had to correct that "mistake." And what is missing you might ask?

Well:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cyx2dHAguuU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cyx2dHAguuU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

^ :ha:

I was going to say the original needed a helicopter.

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Although Jackie Earl Hayley is probably a better actor than Englund...

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the first thing that popped into my head when i saw "Produced by Michael Bay" was, "welp, this movie sucks"

good thing everyone else seems to think so too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar