A picture is worth 1000 words

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Cj2k

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

& It's no coincidence that CJ plays MUCH better when VY plays?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Fisher probably shouldn't have forced VY on the IR, he has no one to save his job this time!

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you know I actually saw VY with a couple of downfield block earlier in the season.

Yeah we got the best blocking QB on IR in the NFL - go Titans!

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I think I remember Collins blocking at one point in this season, we know it's a requirement for our receivers, who knows maybe it's a QB requirement too! We now know rusty smiths value! He's Nick Mangold in QB form!

6. ColeJ.

ColeJ. Right Brigade

this board exhausts me sometimes.

that said, yay kenny :)

7. iQon

iQon Starter

Now I believe the guy who told me this.

Maybe the team really did just... quit on Fish.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm not saying that KFC is the answer. I was refuting the assertion that the team never or couldn't win w/o Young. It sounds like to me you are ready to offer VY a contract extension. I'm ready to part ways and officially declare the VY era in Tennessee over. If that means Fisher is s#!t canned, then so be it. What I do know is VY is not the answer and never will be.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

He's not Peyton Manning and we're not the Colts. VY is far from indispensable. I'm not really sure I believe in players being indispensable. The idea that you concede he is not a top 5 kind of guy in this league yet is indispensable is simply laughable in my opinion. VY should be traded, that is if anyone is willing to take him on. Otherwise he should be cut outright. He's demonstrated time and time again that he can not overcome adversity. When the guy gets stuck between a rock and a hard place he crumples like a chocolate chip cookie. I'm just being honest here. Nobody was happier than I when Tennessee drafted him.

10. originalman

originalman Camp Fodder

Thank you tex-titan people act like coaches and Qbs not getting along is something new. Either these people are too young, just follow their team or just don't pay attention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar