A picture is worth 1000 words

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

So how does that explain the other 51 people on the roster playing better when Young is in the game?

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Am I the only one who thinks that VY didn't actually have to go on the IR after seeing this? Maybe I'm just thinking this is some crazy conspiracy idk.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

There is obviously a lot more going on than the public knows. The players were told to keep their mouths shut as Nate Washington put it. It would be interesting to know what was actually said. Personally, I don't believe a word out of Jeff Fisher's mouth. I hope the big tv falls on his head next season when hes coaching in Dallas.

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Kenny Britt will be benched.

5. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

You mean the game where KB made Kerry look really good by continously coming back to the ball?

Think this just shows that KB supports his REAL qb

6. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Told you Fisher didn't want Young at QB...

7. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

VY is a tool, Britt is a tool. The two knuckleheads that are always causing drama are boys, big surprise.

8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Yet they're the only bright spots on the team, or used to be.

• High Five High Five x 8
  9. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

Well...and CJ....who apparently keeps in touch with Vince.

I don't think the locker room is going to be pleased with Fisher's interview on NFLN, either

10. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

Tulloch is a good LB and I hope we keep him... losing him will completely deplete our linebacker corp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar