A picture is worth 1000 words

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I heard Britt fumbled in Young's honor last night.

• High Five High Five x 8
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I wonder how all the other players feel about the VY situation. I know they tell the media bull..

3. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

That is the best thing ever, I love Kenny Britt! But, VY and KB aren't best friends. VY said CJ was his best friend on the team. Who cares about that anyways, KB is showing his support for VY through what has happened. Just another piece of evidence that Fisher is full of sh*t.

I personally believe that 99% of this team feels the same way CJ and KB feel. This is VY's team.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

If he wants to win he wouldn't walk out on his team or like like a 4 year old. Oh and lets not forget the encouraging of boos.

5. amy

amy Starter

I believe it's way more complicated that that. If you want it simple, here it is. Fisher didn't want Vince because Vince didn't fit his style of play. The coaching staff, from Chow to Dinger, tried to get Vince to play the pocket qb. Vince couldn't or wouldn't, whichever, and because he couldn't or wouldn't, he made excuses, had mental episodes, and basically screwed up. In the meantime, Fisher refused to change his play philosophy, and blamed Vince even when Vince pulled out the games for him. But in the end, the animosity between the two is what has killed this team. Blame both of them.

6. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Oh, you mean like the time VY quit on the team and they put him on the bench and the replacement went on to lead the team to a 10-0 start and 13-3 for the season...you mean like that time that VY was on the bench watching? Come on guys, enough with the VY thing, I agree he's probably a little better than KC at this point in his career but he's not the "savior" some of you guys seem to think he is. For the long term we need a REAL Qb we can count on and we obviously have to get the defense fixed.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

what we need is a REAL COACH

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TJFish

TJFish The Arkansan

Why do you have to spout so much media bullcrap? You sound like the GoTitans version of Merril Hoge. If he had "walked out on his team," I doubt anyone else on the roster would care for him. The OP clearly shows that his teammates want him back. Or at least our GOOD players do. Don't you remember, Vince made it clear that he was walking out on Fish face, NOT the team.

I HATE having to restate the facts when you punks that are sucked in by the media go and twist them around to support your trash talk.

9. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I think everyone's reading too much into the towel. He wasn't bashing anyone or dissing Collins. Just giving a shout out to his injured QB and friend.

I bet most players like Fisher AND like Vince. This is like an ugly divorce where the kids feel torn between 2 parents. Unlike us on the outside who choose our sides, it's more complicated in the locker room. They can like Fisher, but not necessarily always buy into his game plan. They can like Vince, but not like the way he left.

10. Johnnyrex

Johnnyrex Starter

Being the starter for this team at the very beginning of the season is what I consider to be a fair shot.

VY was late for team meetings that week with the Steelers and he was being terrible at that game!!
    I find it funny that some of you criticized what all of us would do... Cause you can't convince me that you as a coach would have a guy that doesn't put extra time on the practice field and meetings as his teammates do, that is playing a major sucking game (probably because he did not attend the meetings) and you simply let him finish the game because he is such an example on how your players on your team should be.

Fisher on what he would change Young: "I think it's understanding what it takes to be a pro, and the time commitment ..., and that it's a privilege to play in the National Football League, and the positions on this field, be them offense, defense or special teams, are not easy, and it takes WORK."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar