A picture is worth 1000 words

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJB

DJB Starter

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. gargoyle

gargoyle Camp Fodder

I really think we are reading this all wrong. The towel is meant to be read top to bottom not left to right so it should be

#1 V O Y

which clearly means...

#1 (number 1) V (the roman numeral for 5, Kerry Collins) O (Oh) Y (Yeah)

So Kenny is, of course, supporting Kerry.

3. 24

24 Starter

I like how the same people are going around clicking "It Sucks" to anything resembling an anti-VY post. We get it, you like VY...

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I laugh at all you rejects not laughing at this. Vince Young & Kenny Britt make this team go. Forget about Washington and Collins' work ethic, they can study and workout 24/7, they'll never be half of what Britt and Young are. Notice when those 2 are missing, this team SUCKS!..... And guess what else,,,, they're both anti-Fisher. Kenny is the man.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

lol Still believe Fisher? HELLO!

[​IMG]

7. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

OMG jeff fisher just trade it Kenny for a 4th round pick.

You bas t a rd.

^^This is whats gonna happen every player with talent that stands up to fisher gets cut or we don't resign them.

Albert.rolle,Keith ect.. ect..

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I hope scaife pisses Fisher off. Maybe that would keep him off th field

9. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Gotta high-five you for getting Is Sucks on that... I'm still supporting VY and I got an It Sucks on a post that essentially didn't lay all of VYs problems at Fisher's feet.

LISTEN PEOPLE. VY and Fisher both have their strengths and weaknesses. They both deserve criticism for their own mistakes. Personally I think only Fisher has done enough to warrant being fired, but none of you could argue that Vince has handled Fisher's stupidity with wisdom and class. Could you?

10. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

First of all I want to say that I'm surprised that any of you guys actually care if someone clicks the "It Sucks" button. We are all different people and have different opinions. I usually agree with your post MJ.

VY and Fisher do both have their strengths and their weaknesses. Like all people, we all have our downfalls. VY probably didn't handle the situation like Peyton Manning would have, but they aren't the same person with the same personality. VY didn't hurt anyone or himself, and he didnt do anything illegal. He was upset, and anyone should be able to figure out why. Nobody knows what someone will do if they get mad enough. A lot of people have got mad and walked out on their jobs. That doesn't make them a bad person. VY may have left to keep the argument from getting physical between him and Fish. I don't know, I wasn't there. I do know that I like what VY does on the field and how he's progressed since 2006 as far as on the field play. He didn't really handle it with class, but does that really matter at the end of the day? It doesn't to me. He'll be fine with a decent coach that believes in him and wants success.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar