A place to post funny things you come across on the web

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

:lol:

I sent this to my wife less then a week ago. My idea for using it as a manual for every day life did not go over as well as I had hoped.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Yeah, after I'd been out all night drinkin', my wife started to get irate about it and I had to remind her...

"Don't ask questions about my actions or question my judgement or integrity. Remember, I am the master of the house, and as such I will always exercise my will with fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question me."

The stitches come out in a couple of weeks.

3. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

I like the:

"don´t complain if he is late home for dinner or even if he stays out all night..."

Yeah, c´mon im the master of the house, so I have done everything with fairness and truthfulness....
    where i´ve been?
    Working at the office!
    The whisky smell?
    mmm emmm mmm a bum poured it on me while i was getting to the car
    In my breath?
    Well some of it falled on my face and eventually got in my mouth
    I´ll repeat "WITH TRUTHFULLNESS"
    Go read the guide, I need to rest before I have a major hungover
    :eek: :eek:

Boy that guide is quite funny!, Who wrote it?
    Of course not a woman, unless she was hired by a male editor and had to rewrite it 1000 times!

Man those 50's where something

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Similar writing can be found in the Alcoholics Anonymous book under the chapter titled "To Wives". This is a real piece of work :ha: AA groups usually can't get through that chapter without plenty of pointing and laughing.

See, it was written in 1935....here's a chapter written by an alcoholic trying to tell the wives of alcoholics how they are supposed to act during recovery. :suspect: There's a whole lot of silly eggshell-walking going on here, and the modern woman will not stand for it. It's equally as silly as the above article.

5. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Wrong. Just wrong :moon2:

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

That was the gayest thing I ever seen.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I rate that at least 20%. hahaha

lol

• Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar