A Question about Vince

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by jivetalkinfool, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

:flush: = Titans with Cutler

2. leinart and cutler = trash

lol i agree ddc and titans with leinart =:flush: :flush: :wall:
    but when we get vince young everyone is going to be having a party in tennessee :jump:

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

To be truthful..........

To be truthful, Vince himself didn't think he would make himself available until after the Rose Bowl. He, and his agent, saw his stock raise and decided to make the move. In his shoes, I think I would have stayed and tried for the Heisman.
    Leinart did make mistakes in the Rose Bowl, but 2 National Championships out of 3 and a Heisman isn't too shabby! These guys don't come around every year.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Either one will give Titans fans reason to be giddy about the future. Just keep in mind if you are a big proponent of one over the other that you're gonna be rooting for one of these guys for a long time, defending their play to opposing fans, wearing their jersey, or at least sitting in a stadium surrounded by others wearing their jersey, etc.
    Whoever the pick is, the fans will get behind him or bandwagon jump somewhere else.

5. metal957

metal957 Starter

I am probably one of the most Vocal Vince Young fans here and have been ever since I began to see him play in his somphmore year in college. Here is my thinking. We cut our losses with McNair, let Volek play this year and get his stats up for trade bait, because he has two years left on his contract and we could trade him for a draft pick with one year remaing, which is the ideal situation. And then we let Young come in and take over.

Also I have no problem with Leinart if he were to become a Titan I would support him just as I would Young. But then root for whatever team Young would end up in also (Hopefully Arizona).

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yep, it will be a party

a crying party:cry: :cuss:

7. metal957

metal957 Starter

Yeah a solo crying party :ha:

8. im the exact same way man ive been vocal about how much i like vince since i got here, and i will be a supporter of him wherever he goes, but not so much the arizona part of it

9. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Here's a question about Leinart.....why do people doubt him because he was on a loaded team? Now given the fact I know Leinart's no Palmer, but wasn't Palmer's team loaded as well?

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Cutler is more like Palmer in arm strength and athleticism than Leinart. The question is can Leinart make up for what he lacks in arm strength with good decision making and accuracy. Is Leinart another Danny Wuerffel? Remember Wuerffel was awesome in college leading Florida to an unbelievable 4 SEC titles, a National Championship and he won a Heisman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar