A quieted FA stance by the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Mar 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Are we done or just waiting until after the draft? I know one of the LBs we were eyeballing has been signed by the Seahawks, what about the other, Greisen(?)?
    They also interviewed Ty Law, haven't heard anything new there.
    Anyone heard anything? (In search of a good rumor)

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I think we've done most, if not all of our pre draft signings. I'm still in shock at the four we signed. I can't ever remember us being that active.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I don't really see who we'd be looking to sign anyway. Assuming Sirmon moves to the middle, we're pretty much set (unless we want to ditch a few WR's and get Moulds)

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

We're done signing. Unless we trade Sirmon.

5. I think we will save all our trading for the draft or just before

6. theprizdfighter

Yeah, me too. If we draft a QB with our #3 we'll trade Volek for a third round pick.

7. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

I would be shocked if we could get a 3rd round pick for Volek. I don't know why everyone things that it is likely. I hope we can but I doubt it.

8. theprizdfighter

He is capable of being a starter, and as we have a seen a fully capable back-up. I think we'l be able to get a third for him. Could package Sirmon with him and get a few more.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Then prepare to be shocked.

The reigning stat concerning Volek: More yards and TDs(?) than any other QB in NFL history after 10 starts. That's his selling point. If the Jets had the cap room during the season, we'd have had their 2nd for sure, and possibly their first this year (#4 overall).

10. wg53

wg53 Starter

There is no way we would have received a first round pick for Volek.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar