a retrospective: Your best and worst movies of 2013.

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by nickmsmith, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I don't use Facebook anywhere nearly as much as I used to. I'll log on to see if anyone sent me anything then close it for the rest of the day. I actually deactivated my account for a couple of months but my girlfriend wanted me to reactivate it.

I just recently started using Reddit more. Amazing how much time I can waste on that **** and not even realize it.
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

you are correct, sir.

Have never heard of any of those besides Gravity and AH.

Maybe I just made bad film choices, but most of the movies I've seen this year have not been worth the price of admission.
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You made bad film choices. lol

Every movie I've seen this year has been worth the price of admission... because I only go to movies I know I'll like.
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

I got to movies I'm pretty sure I'll like...

Hobbit, Thor, Despicable me, etc. All of which I loved the first movie, only to not enjoy myself through these.
  5. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

I got to add one because I just watched it.

Spring Breakers is awesome.

Might be my favorite.

So over the top. So cool.

Franco deserves an Oscar nod for his role.

Drugs.
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

American Hustle and The Wolf of Wall Street are both great movies, two of my favorites this year and came out very late. S

Man of Steel is getting a lot of love on here but honestly I'm not the biggest fan of it. Fight scenes were good I guess but after so many crap Superman movies I guess you have to view any improvement as something more than what it is. Weak year overall for comic book movies, warmed up to Iron Man 3 after I got over the twist at the end. Thor 2 was better than the first but that doesn't say much and Wolverine was good but don't really see the point in all of the Wolverine movies.
  7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I didn't really enjoy this one. I had different expectations going into this one because I only saw the previews. Usually I read reviews to see if it's worth the time and money, a lot slower than i thought and the story didn't really keep me interested at all. I really liked the cast, did a great job but felt underwhelmed with everything else.
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS GIV'R! Tip Jar Donor

One of the very best from 2013..
  9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Barrel-Riders, aka The Desolation of Smaug was my #1 movie of the year.
  10. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Iron Man 3 was a blast to watch. So was Star Trek: into darkness, Didn't get to see Thor 2 yet, though.... my inner marvel nut is itching to see it, since the thunderer is my favorite besides the hulk. :3