A. Samuel

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rock8titans, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

The Titans should aggressively pursue this guy. Imagine Pac on one side him on the other. Wow

I'm sure just about every other NFL team is thinking the same thing.

2. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Pacman on one side, Samuel on the other, and Finnegan at NB. That would be crazy.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

this guy had 10 ints? he would be great. If we had him we could get fuller in at safety and draft the #1 pick at mlb.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Ive always liked Samuel. That would help so much. No more giving up huge plays , defence wont be tired. I like it. Lets get him

5. Yep, this guy played awesome today, I'm sure every other team with cap room is thinking of getting him...

6. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

Yeah, with that touchdown his asking price just went up a bit.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I don't know if I want to pursue a guy with a tatoo saying "Pay me"....

8. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Does he really? I never saw the guy act like a jerk though. Who cares what tatoo's he has. If he ends up on our team and plays like that, not sure anyone would care at all. He seems to be worth a decent amount of $, cause he produces. Maybe he would keep Pac out of trouble when he's away from football.

9. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

I would love to see him as a Titan.
    Pacman at one corner and Samuel at the other, that would be great. Hill would be a good nickel back.

10. I think Finnegan would make a greater nickel back than Hill...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar