A State Of The Titans Offense Address

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I think it is very telling when Munchak let it be known that there will be no changes made to the offensive line.We could very well be making the switch to being more of a passing offense and Matt Hasselbeck is definitely suitable for this role.Before Kenny Britt was hurt we looked like a very good pass offense but we have suffered since Britt has left due to injury.

I think once Avery works his way into the lineup we could have another potential weapon there at WR.They definitely could use some help at that position.I think we are pretty good at TE with Cook and Stephens.

Maybe Munchak also realizes that CJ running the ball thirty or more times a game is getting us nowhere very fast.Last thing we want is to constantly go three and out.The million dollar question is at what point in the season do the team do something if CJ continues to average two yards a carry.Even though they paid him a huge salary does that mean the team must suffer as a result and play him anyway?

At some point they are going to realize our glaring weakness is the running game.Maybe some point down the line his playing time gets cut or they let one of the other backs in there like Harper to take a crack at the starting lineup.

So the line is deemed a top ten line and stays as it is.Hasselbeck has had protection so far and is not getting sacked a lot or running for his life so overall they don't want to tinker with something they don't consider broken.

We have a good quarterback leading the way.No issues there.

Any thoughts on the offense? What would you question or change?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar