A team-by-team look at cap space available midway through offseason

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Having an open mind??? LMAO. You just constantly whine about our cap room when it has been explained to you over and over and over why that is a benefit for the future. But to your NARROW mind it is just WASTED MONEY OMGEEERD THE TITANS HAVEN'T SPENT EVERY DOLLAR.

Oh and GREEEAT List... we should've signed Jimmy Graham for sure durr dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur im rockytopfox and I don't know how salary caps or franchise tags work dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur but I guarantee you are killing polar bear for having your A/C set on 68 dur dur dur dur dudr duirdudrudrudrudrdurudr

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Come on Alex, youre better than that. Only 2 or 3 durs required

But I have to ask, while you were typing all those durs, did you make that stupid face people make when they say dur?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

DUR of course I did durrrrrrrr

4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

LOL, Alex you're awesome. I'm genuinely curious as to how old you are haha.

As for the cap space, I'm for it. As a Flyers fan, I know what it's like always being tight against the cap handcuffing you from making other moves. While I wouldn't be opposed to spending it, having it is good for the future. We're actually looking to be in good shape which frankly, I really didn't expect to happen when the Titans finished the season. You never know when an opportunity will present itself and when having no cap space forces your hand to not make a move, it hurts the team.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The problem is Horton may not be here next year... If he does as well as he's been doing he'll be a top HC candidate.

But I agree... I would wait a bit on signing him.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

We are going to be in a great position next off-season period

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Next year we are gonna trade for Ruthlessraper... Steelers gotta make cap room and we can afford to spend.

He will reunite with Whiz and rape the entire AFC for two years.

Hey... It could happen. Never know.

8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Man, I wouldn't like that at all- not because of the player- because of the man.

9. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

[​IMG]

All the women in Nashville will have to buy more mace and pepper spray.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 5
  10. RTH

RTH Meh...

Well... somebody's getting raped, at any rate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar