Aaaaaaaand the power rankings are rolling out...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

PFT:
    3. Texans
    23. Titans

Fox Sports:
    4. Texans
    21. Titans

CBS Sports:
    3. Texans
    18. Titans

Sigh. I know, I know.... "Who cares about power rankings?" right?

Still, sucks that we were so close to getting some real recognition and buzz as a contender. And to top it off everyone is fooled for another week into thinking the Texans are one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the league. There's absolutely no way there's such a disparity between the Texans and Titans as these guys would lead you to believe. Anyone who watched the game could tell you that.

Oh well, just thought I'd share and lament a bit.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Power rankings are for entertainment purposes only. They are used to create fan separate ruin, arguments, uproar....

We had those wack cows beat... There's no way they are top 5 anything. The CHARGERS had them beat as well. They could EASILY be 0-2 right now.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Oh I know. I realize they're meaningless. Especially coming from a guy like Florio. My point though was just that this is indicative of what is thought of us around the league, even after stunning the Steelers in their house and nearly stunning the Texans in theirs. Would've been nice to be getting some recognition right now. Instead we're seen as a bottom 10 team as usual.

At least CBS had us 18. I'll take that.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

power ranking only add to motivation to prove the haters wrong! Something we need to do and send a message to the league that our D is back and our O is working on it!

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Power rankings are nice to check out but they mean nothing.

I'm gonna go make a thread worth talking about....

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

Texans at #3. :rolleyes:

8. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

lol you do that.....

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Again, CBS loves us!

10. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Well, the good teams win the close games. And the games where they suck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar