Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Aaaaaaaand the power rankings are rolling out...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Sep 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,240
    lol I look forward to the new insights on Kenny Britt's eyeballs.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,465
    ... Those fools got lucky the chargers didn't just run the clock out...

And locker couldn't put ONE pass on britt to win the game.
  3. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $466
    When the playoff tickets are handed out, it doesn't matter how the games are won. A W is a W. And we only have 1 right now, same as the Chargers, where the Texans has 2.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,604
    This one will be about his ears, and how a player can wear gloves on their feet and still not catch a football..
  5. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $119
    I know the Texans don't want to see us again. Especially not Schaub and Andre.

To me, it says more about us for them to have the Texans ranked so high. Rankings mean nothing though. That's why you have playoffs.
    crypta333 and Ensconatus high five this.
  6. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,635
    Here is what the Bleacher report says after ranking us #25....

The Titans aren't getting any love because they haven't beaten a quality team yet. Week 1 was a gimme game against the Pittsburgh Steelers and in Week 2, the opportunity was there for the Titans to pull off an upset against the Houston Texas, but almost doesn't count.

If our week one win over the Steelers was such a gimme then why were we such underdogs in Vegas???

I know the rankings mean nothing, but when you look at strength of schedule it is an easy way to evaluate things....If we can get 3 more wins before the bye week we will be sitting pretty well because the 2nd half schedule is much easier. We really need to beat the Bolts and KC who might be fighting for a wild card spot with us.
    RavensShallBurn and CJtheBeast high five this.
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,465
    But it's... POWER rankings... Not who's got W's...
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,604
    My neighbor came by to tell me he's not picking against the Titans anymore this year. Thats kind of cool that even NY fans in CT know we're for real this year.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  9. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

I wish I could get that support on Long Island.... this year isn't too bad because the Giants stink... but the jets fans just pi** me off , always talking but nothing to back them up
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,604
    Jets fans :biglaugh:

can't wait to play those guys
    The Hammer high fives this.