Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Aaaaaaaand the power rankings are rolling out...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Sep 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $435

But, but...they have Andrew Luck!

Honestly though, the Colts have been really lackluster so far. If our defense can stay solid and the offense progresses we should be fighting with the cows for the division this year.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $47,976

Bleacher Report AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Notable failures:

Titans #26
    Giants #20 - 10 f*cking turnovers compared to the Titans 0. Lick my butt and suck on my balls.
    Redskins #19 - lmao
    Ravens #17 - lmao
    Steelers #16 - lmmfao

Here's the best part... they say the Titans have yet to beat a quality opponent, yet they decide to rank the Steelers (0-2), who we beat in their house, ten spots ahead of us. I mean how f*cking dumb can you be? Using their logic, the Texans haven't beaten a quality opponent either, so why are they ranked #10? The kid who wrote this is probably a Senior in HS who is still in pre-algebra.

Haters 'gon hate... we just need to keep proving 'em wrong.

Who wants a bet when we win a Super Bowl (it'll happen) against a higher profile team that they won't even talk about us winning? They'll just say "Well, everything just kind of fell in the Titans' lap this year, and their opponent just didn't come ready to play." Then they'll proceed to discuss the NFC Championship team for the rest of the offseason.
    corymiller, Ensconatus and SawdustMan high five this.
  3. seafandawghawk Starter

Moolah:
    $122
    As a Seahawks fan, whose team suddenly started getting hyped to the high heavens during the off season, power rankings suddenly don't seem meaningful or even interesting to me. Yeah they are always something that can give fans all over the league something to talk about. But what have they to do with anything that happens on Sundays?

I see a Titan team that beat the Steelers on the road and then should have beat the Texans on the road. And yeah, the Steelers probably are down this year-- but it's still a road win, and against at the very least a solid team defensively. And the Texans, in Houston, are a tough match up for any team in the NFL (and btw, though I actually kinda' like the Texans from afar, still I'm hoping that the Hawks can go in there Week 4 and put another L in their season record). But point is, the Titans on the field have made a bit of a statement so far, even if the pundits don't seem to be crediting it. Meh, who cares.

I didn't get to see the Titans v Texans, but tracked the score and felt excited then bummed at the end. And since I came to this site and hopped on the bandwagon when Locker was drafted, I'll go ahead and say that he has got to hit that slant to Britt in that situation. Not saying this to stir anything up; nor am I giving up on his potential without seeing how his season unfolds this year-- but damn, that was money time and he's got to hit that. So I'm looking for a big bounce back against the Chargers this week, with hopefully Loggains getting at least a little more creative, and Jake in particular showing the hometown fans that he's able to be clutch.
    Anthony4Titans and RavensShallBurn high five this.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,314
    Houston is so amazing - #3

Titans that had the amazing Texans beaten and had to be taken out in OT -#25

Steelers that are solid - #16

Titans that dominated Steelers - #25

Logic - it doesn't exist here.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $340
    I'd say we are a top 15 team....
  5. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,559
    About time......
    SawdustMan high fives this.
  6. Anthony4Titans Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1
    FWIW, Bill Coher said the Titans are for real.
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,314

Wow. And he never gives us credit.

Surprising. Cowher has always seemed extremely bitter toward our team. Makes sense, I guess, but yeah.
  8. Smash Vikings don't wear purple...

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $1,302
    I posted elsewhere that we're 13-7 against the Stoolers after moving to Tennessee. That might explain why his butt hurts.
  9. Smash Vikings don't wear purple...

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $1,302
    Just to update this, Bill Coward is 11-13 against Oilers/Titans.
    http://www.footballdb.com/teamvsteam.html?tm=31&opp=25
    The Hammer high fives this.