Aaaaaaaand the power rankings are rolling out...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

But, but...they have Andrew Luck!

Honestly though, the Colts have been really lackluster so far. If our defense can stay solid and the offense progresses we should be fighting with the cows for the division this year.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Bleacher Report AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Notable failures:

Titans #26
    Giants #20 - 10 f*cking turnovers compared to the Titans 0. Lick my butt and suck on my balls.
    Redskins #19 - lmao
    Ravens #17 - lmao
    Steelers #16 - lmmfao

Here's the best part... they say the Titans have yet to beat a quality opponent, yet they decide to rank the Steelers (0-2), who we beat in their house, ten spots ahead of us. I mean how f*cking dumb can you be? Using their logic, the Texans haven't beaten a quality opponent either, so why are they ranked #10? The kid who wrote this is probably a Senior in HS who is still in pre-algebra.

Haters 'gon hate... we just need to keep proving 'em wrong.

Who wants a bet when we win a Super Bowl (it'll happen) against a higher profile team that they won't even talk about us winning? They'll just say "Well, everything just kind of fell in the Titans' lap this year, and their opponent just didn't come ready to play." Then they'll proceed to discuss the NFC Championship team for the rest of the offseason.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. seafandawghawk

seafandawghawk Starter

As a Seahawks fan, whose team suddenly started getting hyped to the high heavens during the off season, power rankings suddenly don't seem meaningful or even interesting to me. Yeah they are always something that can give fans all over the league something to talk about. But what have they to do with anything that happens on Sundays?

I see a Titan team that beat the Steelers on the road and then should have beat the Texans on the road. And yeah, the Steelers probably are down this year-- but it's still a road win, and against at the very least a solid team defensively. And the Texans, in Houston, are a tough match up for any team in the NFL (and btw, though I actually kinda' like the Texans from afar, still I'm hoping that the Hawks can go in there Week 4 and put another L in their season record). But point is, the Titans on the field have made a bit of a statement so far, even if the pundits don't seem to be crediting it. Meh, who cares.

I didn't get to see the Titans v Texans, but tracked the score and felt excited then bummed at the end. And since I came to this site and hopped on the bandwagon when Locker was drafted, I'll go ahead and say that he has got to hit that slant to Britt in that situation. Not saying this to stir anything up; nor am I giving up on his potential without seeing how his season unfolds this year-- but damn, that was money time and he's got to hit that. So I'm looking for a big bounce back against the Chargers this week, with hopefully Loggains getting at least a little more creative, and Jake in particular showing the hometown fans that he's able to be clutch.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Houston is so amazing - #3

Titans that had the amazing Texans beaten and had to be taken out in OT -#25

Steelers that are solid - #16

Titans that dominated Steelers - #25

Logic - it doesn't exist here.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'd say we are a top 15 team....

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

About time......

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

FWIW, Bill Coher said the Titans are for real.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Wow. And he never gives us credit.

Surprising. Cowher has always seemed extremely bitter toward our team. Makes sense, I guess, but yeah.

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I posted elsewhere that we're 13-7 against the Stoolers after moving to Tennessee. That might explain why his butt hurts.

10. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar