Aaron Hernandez commits suicide

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thaddeus43, Apr 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

It is...when I was in the NAVY, I did some photo work for NAVAL INTELL and MP...I had to do the autopsy documentation for a hanging....Christmas Eve to make it worse.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Well I guess, technically he did die in prison. Life sentence carried out.

This should be a legit option given to people who know they're guilty, serving a life sentence without parole. Would save a lot of money.

The only way I'd keep myself alive in such a situation is if I knew I were innocent, waiting for the proof to come out to free me.

If you've already been sentenced to life for murder, your legacy couldn't get a whole lot worse.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm watching Bob Levy now on ESPN saying the Pats should cancel their visit to the White House today and I can't disagree more.

• High Five High Five x 5
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

People still watch ESPN?!?! It's like reading the newspaper anymore ;) Gotitans is a much less annoying new source.

#14 nickmsmith, Apr 19, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Hope he did, guy murdered an innocent man. Even though he got off on the double murder charge, I have no doubt he was every bit involved with gunning down those two guys and I'm sure there's probably more things we'll never know. Guy deserved everything he got comin....

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

True, but he obviously decided that the suffering from hanging was less than the suffering of a lifetime in jail, so still the "easy way out" in his mind.

He decided to take his own life ... the people he killed didn't get to decide their fate

7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I agree with you. Pats should not even acknowledge his death imo.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

man, this guy.....

how cowardly

9. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

What a stark contrast though:

On one hand you have where he could have been - The White House.
    On the other you have where he decided to be - hanging from a prison rafter.

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Grade a biotch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar