Aaron Rodgers or VY?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Dec 23, 2010.

?
  1. Aaron Rodgers

120 vote(s)
    88.2%
  2. Vince Young

16 vote(s)
    11.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I am in utter disbelief that VY got more then 1 or 2 ridiculous votes

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I agree. Fortunately for Rodgers, his ceiling is top 5 QB in the NFL with the quickest release in the league and possibly the strongest arm. Not a bad ceiling.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Let's ask Packer fans who they'd rather have.

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

That's because Fisher is an idiot. If he had a QB like Aaron Rodgers and couldn't develop a passing offense to suit his strong points then he should never coach another team above the high school level. That's my beef with Fishface... he wants his talent to adapt to him instead of him adapting to his talent. ie running CJ directly up the middle time and time again

5. 24

24 Starter

I actually read somewhere teams are scheming this year to keep CJ between the tackles, almost playing contain with their ends. But, I do agree the best coaches adjust their scheme to their talent.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Didn't Steve McNair win Co-MVP with a very balanced and high-powered passing attack? just wondering.

For all these excuses about Aaron Rodgers being in a pass happy offense and VY being in a dumbed-down run offense..........well, I believe they fit their style not necessarily their team. after all, VY is a Dumbed down QB so it's only fitting that he's in a Dumbed-down offense.

7. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

All an offensive player can do is score points. Rodgers in his lone playoff appearance scored 45. Vince "Touchdown Machine" Young, I think is still crying in the locker room in San Diego begging to be pulled since it's a nationally televised game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Dude, we just need to let VY be VY. Mike Mcarthy has no problem letting Aaron Rogers be AR....

:rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. joelmunroe

joelmunroe Camp Fodder

Only way this poll gets even remotely interesting is if it's changed to VY vs AR throwing with his left hand. Even then I'm undecided until I see a few passes.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Funny, when AR started starting 3 years ago, he had one receiver and zero RB's. Donald Driver was it, and he was our version of Justin Gage. Now look.........Jennings developed, they still have no stable RB......but he throws for 4,000 yards and 30 TD's, rushes for about 5.

Dang.....Homies, open your eyes......look around......there's a big world with zero VY out there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar