AC/DC vs Alice Cooper CLOSED

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Mar 13, 2016.

?

BAND WARS RD2: AC/DC vs Alice Cooper

Poll closed Mar 14, 2016.
  1. AC/DC

70.6%
  2. Alice Cooper

29.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

BAND WARS RD2: AC/DC vs Alice Cooper

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Hate to have to vote against Alice but Acca Dacca shall receive no votes against from me..

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Well I had to delete my post as I saw Alice in the thread title and thought Alice In Chains. I accidentally voted Alice Cooper lol. AC DC!

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

First few AC/DC albums were so much awesome

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I appreciate what Alice brought to 70's theatrics but honestly the music just wasn't very good. In my extremely conservative amd prudish white bread county, Alice had the image of being something so horrifyingly evil and satanic that NOBODY should hear it!!! OMG!!! When I finally got hold of Billion Dollar Baby I was like "you were freaking out over THIS??!!..."

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

70's Alice was and is great.
    Under My Wheels, Is it My Body, Generation Landslide, Ballad of Dwight Frye. I could go on. Pre-punk influence similar to The Stooges.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar