According to Rosenthal, Titans are one of the worst position groups at RB.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Just in terms of injuries, you're wrong.
    Also, I think he was talking about the whole group. Their RB group is a joke.

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

We will probably only be up in the beginning of the 4th 6 or so times. We're gonna need some big fourth quarters from Jake.

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Problem is White was better than Greene then!

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I'm not so sure... LenWhale couldn't stay in shape for one and really benefited behind a most dominant CJ that kept defenses on their heels as well as an elite O-Line.

Greene behind CJ with that new line of ours should be better than White was. LenDale had so much potential he just never realized it as he was too busy stuffin' himself with them burgers...

5. TitansWillWin2

His last year here he was the best goalline back in the league hands down!

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I'd attribute that to the line more than LenWhale. His last year here he was more out of shape then ever.

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

That is just so untrue it's laughable

8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

We could of put anyone behind that OL and made them look good ... why do you think Lenwhale never stuck anywhere else.

Hopefully we are back to the point where our OL can make any RB look good again. Cause then CJ will look like a HOFer again

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Bottom line is we don't know yet about the run game. The #2 back has never played a down for this team and the line is 3/4 overhauled from the league's worst.
    "Boom or bust" is a very real concern when your RB is racking up lots of yards but your offense can't stay on the field at all.
    Stats are good fun, but wins are why we are here. I hope they are wrong but on the other side of the coin it's preposterous to think we are a top 10 rushing team.

10. TitansWillWin2

Look at the numbers Greene has not been that much better! In fact he's been less successful at getting in the endzone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar