According to SI.com's Don Banks, the Titans "covet" South Florida DE Jason PierrePaul

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by jessestylex, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

His gonna be a great pick you guys are morons.

WE should trade up and get him at 10.

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Say it with me,
    in washburn i trust....

any of those options are good for me, that guy will get the most out of anybody

i would have loved to see him in charge of our D, he'd turn them all into monsters; and judging by his line stunts, he would be a hellva a tactician

although, if i had a choice i'd stay away from JPP; he just doesn't have what im looking for (experience). In my memory, people place too much emphasis on these combine numbers, i'm interested into who can ball. my order would go - Morgan, Graham, JPP, than Griffin (or maybe Grif, then JPP).

Honestly, im hoping it doesn't come to that and one of the first two are there for us. Jones is really a pass rushing DT, so i'd want someone beside him like Morgan or Graham, who while still great pass rushers, proven players, and from what i read stout against the run (and can allow our DBs to focus on the pass)

With Morgan/Graham, Jones, Tony, Ford - and Haye, Hayes, Sen'Derrick, and Big Vick in rotation, i'd be very happy, and more importantly so would Jim and our DBs

3. youngtobritt

youngtobritt Camp Fodder

I completely agree. Washburn is the best DL coach in the NFL, so it doesn't matter (as much) what DE we end up drafting. Personally I hope we draft CB Kyle Wilson but JPP has the biggest upside in the draft and Fisher trusts Washburn can develop his talents. I wouldn't be surprised if we took him or even Brandon Graham or Everson Griffen. My favorite DE in this draft is Derrick Morgan but I don't think he'll still be there @ #16. GO TITANS!

4. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Yea, I did that also, but I didn't. The only reason I did was because my coaches were idiots.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

idiots or not, REAL football players don't quit, especially in HS, you wreck shop!

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I won't be upset with him at 16 or later. I would just use my 1st pick on a player you KNOW is going to step up within a few weeks. Being that he's a project, I wouldn't use a 1st on a project. Especially not when we need a DE or CB for kick-off weekend.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Will we pick at # 16, there are a lot of good players in this draft. I don't seeing the first 15 teams trying to grab up all the DE's. if they do, then thats gonna leave a number or WR's,CB's etc...there for the taking. Jacksonville would be the only team i see taking a DE before we draft. But they also need WR's. so i dont know where they will go.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Jesse is into this guy the same way I was into Vince. I knew years ago Vince would be the best thing we could draft, maybe just maybe Jesse knows something we don't. I know I had to beat the idea of Vince being our guy into peoples heads too.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I just think Graham is a far superior football player with great instincts and technical skills along with adequate athletic ability and really historically those are the kind of guys MR likes in the first round. The kid is solid and you don't want to bust on a first rounder. JPP might have more pure potential but many of the things Graham brings can't be taught.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Woy

Woy PA's finest.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar