According to SI.com's Don Banks, the Titans "covet" South Florida DE Jason PierrePaul

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by jessestylex, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why would his stock be falling after his Florida pro day when he had a great interview and ran a 4.61?

This is for real not some online site and i bet you that he is gone in rd 1. Where do you find 6'6 280 lb guys with 4.61 speed? He's got the same kind of speed Kindle and Hughes have!

I know a guy who has a tape of the Sugar bowl and he says the Cincinnati o-line couldn't block this guy with 2 players. The Oklahoma o-line couldn't block him in the title game a year earlier.

This guy gets his hands on footballs and blocks kicks. Anybody who passes on him late in the first rd are idiots!

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i can't wait until friday morning so we can stop hearing about carlos dunlap.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You will keep hearing about him if a top AFC team drafts him.

We have 3 threads for Jason Pierre Paul, WTF has he done?

4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Backflips my friend backflips.

They made a piece on ESPN about how back flips help him during football games you should see it.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I saw that and they measure how much power he generates when he flips and the mph at which his body twists it was pretty cool actually. That said do I want him? Well I wouldn't be mad but there are definitely guys I would like to see us take ahead of him but I can see Tennessee drafting him because they love raw defensive lineman. If anything its good we have Washburn because he's gonna have his hands full if we take JPP.

Morgan/Graham/Wilson/Hughes if they are gone then he definitely comes into consideration. Hes got the biggest boom or bust imo besides mays lets just hope its boom if we pick him.

6. iQon

iQon Starter

Weren't we drafting Hakeem Nicks last year? 2 years in a row that the Giants take our pick. There's a Titans scout on the payroll whose talking too much.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Good.
    JPP is going to be a bust.

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I don't understand the Giants pick. Mathias Kiwanuka and Justin Tuck are solid starters. I like the Morgan pick and I do think that JPP is going to be a work-in-progress but I just don't get where the Giants were coming from...

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i guess i was wrong. we'll get to hear about him a lot tomorrow since he wasn't drafted in the entire first round.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar