Actual parts of Pac's letter from Goodell

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Wow! That's interesting and amusing. I know Pac, but I wasn't at All Star with him. I'm not the type to start a fight with a stripper, or anyone in a bar, for that matter.

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Hater

3. The Mrs

Really. What law is this? Pac was in the strip club with a bunch of females and started throwing money. The protocol of stripping is that none of the strippers pick the money up. They dance and at the end of the night, the money is divvied up. One thirsty stripper started grabbing up money, instead of dancing and earning it. The other strippers saw her "stealing" the money and jumped on her. The fight broke out.

"Allegedly" the "model" in Pac's entourage knew one of the strippers on stage and tried to help by pulling her off the stage. Pac finally got outside and was hailing a cab. The shooter came from somewhere else. Even if the guy is a friend of Pac's, that doesn't involve Pac. It was a gutterbucket strip club, not a "gentlemen's" club. Every dude in that place was packing, more than likely.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

who takes $81,000 in gambling winnings to a gutterbucket club?

Pacman is as relevant to the future of the Titans as Floyd Reese or Bum Philips.

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Words of wisdom... It's easy to label someone based on fact brought out by the media... It's easier to deny the truth once facts start to come out. I'll stick to my guns and say what I've said from the get go. This is all a media ploy. If pac was REALLY a suspect, he'd have spent some time either at the station in LV or woulda stuck around the Strip for a few days. They let him fly back to Tennessee... Yeah, that's right. If anybody there that night would've said anything about Pac being involved, he woulda been stuck in NV. Am I gonna believe the owner who wasn't even there that night? If Pac's name was Todd Franklin, noone would've said a think and his life would go on. But it's Pac, so they jump on him like mad dogs. If Pac's appeal don't work, he should sue papers, media of any kind for trying to hurt his rep. If anybody was tryin to make Pac a poster boy out there, it all those media full of jealous wannabe athletes who'll do anything to hurt an athlete's rep in a secret act of revenge...

Pac's done some stupid things, prolly mostly cuz of his "homies", but the guy wants to turn it around now, so Bud Adams can shove it with his idiot comments on how the team may not want Pac back unless he changes his behavior. Screw you Adams, this is your main attraction besides VY, this is the time to back him up, not make him feel guilty or unwanted. Adams, you're a classless piece of trash. "Your" franchise's never won a Super Bowl, and you've been an owner how long? Stop being such a pompous arse and try to deal with this kind of situation like a normal human being and offer your player support. A comment like "We'll do our best to support Pac while he serves his suspension and make sure he comes back with a new outlook on life" or something, not spill this crap out to the papers as if he was a freakin Taliban...

OK, Adams svcks rant over... LOL

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Dude, are you serious? You didn't read the papers did you? Most of the money was not Pac's, it was Nelly's and Dupri's...

7. The Mrs

Body Tap in Atlanta is a gutterbucket strip club. However, it's usually packed and jumping like a night club and filled with celebrities on a regular basis. Titan Jeff was sent a very "cute" picture of a night in Body Tap.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

How come TitanJeff gets the goods? Elf, I would be able to process more investigatory data if I had an outsider's view of a Gentlemen's Club, other than my own comas. Hook a brotha up.

9. The Mrs

Yeah, you're the guy who accused me of being the instigator. Sure I'm gonna hook you up.:rolleyes:

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

and you're asking me if I'm serious? OK. Bud Adams is a piece of **** human being and Pac is God's gift to school children. Adam Jones got himself suspended for a long time. You make him sound like he's a victim. Pacman likely won't play a down of football in the NFL ever again. He couldn't even make it to July w/o finding trouble. How in the world can a reasonable person expect him to "turn it around" based on his attitude and behavior the past two years? The odds say he's in trouble again before too much longer and then the hammer falls once and for all. It's really just time to move on. Sure, we can hope but honestly, haven't you already had enough disappointment?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar