Adalius Thomas as our MLB?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SupDawg, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

What do you think? I think it would be a hell of a move, and I think it would work.

He can stay in on nickel situations as a excellent ranging LB.. He could get off blocks easily with his extensive work at DE. He would be a tackling machine.

2. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

no way..................

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

What's his contract situation, and how much would he cost?

4. zackmann

zackmann Guest

yes...i'm for it...

5. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

he is an UFA and he will get at least 10-14 mil in SB...........he is the hottest OLB prospect for any 3-4..............even more than Briggs..............

6. Architect

Architect Pain Train

That would be so kick arse! I really had hopes on picking him up but see that alot of teams have alot of cap room this offseason he may want to go somewhere that will be a serious contender for a championship

7. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

So why not our MLB? Urlacher & Lewis have been superstars as a MLB. Give me good reason why not?

Or maybe he's just better suited as a DE in a 4-3 scheme?

8. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Not only that, but we could actually get some sack numbers out of our MLB... I about laughed my azz off when I saw Sirmon blitzing in that last game.

As Legaltitan said at TC, "A Peter Sirmon blitz is one of the most exciting 45 seconds of football you will ever see." , LOL

9. Why spend big money on a MLB? Bulluck and Thornton are the only 2 LBs in on a normal nickel down. Better to go with Tulloch, who is cheap and has shown a lot of upside.

Save the big money for a CB or DE.

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Sounds like a pretty good idea for DE, but not so enticing for mlb to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar