Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Adam Schefter: Titans going after Danny Amendola

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Mar 12, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    WHO ARE YOUR SOURCES!?!?!

Pats interested too. Welker flight also en route to tennesee on buds private plane.
  2. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,489
  3. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,175
    For reals?
  4. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    This is a head scratcher. Makes you wonder what the FO has up their sleeve. I know some have speculated we were in the running for Jennings but he turned down 10 million a year from Green Bay, so obviously he won't get em, which at that price tag is a good thing.
  5. Stan Infinite

Locker
    Moolah:
    $905
    Or maybe wright is one of if not the only receiver that can beat the press and is being moved outside...
  6. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,735
    HAHAHAHA!!! I needed a good laugh today.

Wright cant beat anyone man to man and especially on deep patterns! He's too slow. All he is, is a slot guy that can catch screens and slants.
  7. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    I didn't realize a 4.4 was slow
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,735
    Try a 4.6 something at the combine. Pro days dont count. Everyone runs faster at their pro day for a reason!
  9. Stan Infinite

Locker
    Moolah:
    $905
    Dude of you think wright is slow you need to get your eyes checked. You don't do screen passes to get yac with a slow receiver... You basically contradicted yourself. I'm laughing at you because I know this is true for a fact. I have a friend that got a good job with the team recently. We've started talking titans yesterday during free agency. Idc if you believe it but thought if share what I've learned.
  10. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,262