Adarius Bowman

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by vslyke, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wouldn't have a clue if any of these guys were good in college or not.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Homer.

I was talking about the number of late draft pick Wrs who go on to have good nfl careers. The information is there to do the study but who has the time. I did a similar thing with QBs but just from memory i knew who was good and who wasn't. With Wrs i will have to look up the stats for a hundred guys..

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm refering to Gloats point about good college players dropping because of non-football related issues and how they ended up doing in the NFL.

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Bowman will never be a player in the NFL. He simply isn't good enough to compete at this level.

I find it amazing (actually, no I don't) that RT has decided to bash CJ because he is a fast RB where he is happy to jump all over Bowman's jock when he is a big, slow receiver who has concentration issues, catching issues and off-field issues.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

As a general statement I think we got as good of value as we could have hoped for with Hawkins in the 4th round. It will be interesting in 3-4 years to see how Hawkins stacks up against the rest of the WRs in his class.

Once we made that pick I doubt the Titans were interested in using any more picks on WRs because we had so many from the year before.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I think Hawkins is going to be good. Based on what I've seen and read. For Bowman, I still don't think it would hurt to see him in action. Even if it's next year. Our WR corps. is a huge question mark. Basically their is only 2 spots that are safe(Gage and J-Mac).

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So do I, if only because he has a real Wide Receiver name.

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

There is a reason the last couple of years not a lot of WR haven't been drafted in the 1st round and that's because it is rare for a rookie WR to produce right away. That being said, I think any WR taken at any spot can have a great career if they are put in the right system and have the right talent around them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar