Addressing the D-Tackle position in 2006 draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Ratt1118, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

in my mock, i dont have us taking a DT til the 7th round....

2. maximus

maximus Starter

When I saw the 3 guys, I knew there was a 4th guy but I couldnt remember his name. I should though, his autograph is on my wall in my room

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

For some reason, Jesse Mahelona has disappeared in all of this pre-draft hooblah. I think we should consider him in the 5th, and definitely take him if he's there in the 6th. The guy is a great ball player coming off a sub-par year.

Don't forget that this is the last year in Haynesworth's contract, too.

4. Haynesworth is signed through 2007, though he will have a big base salary...

5. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Great point! He is a great football player that was prejected as a first day guy but really has fallen out of the spot light. Im not sure we wouldnt draft him if he is available in the fourth

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

ooops. my bad.

I don't think we'll take anything other than O-Line in the 4th, unless we get another day 1 pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar