Adrian Peterson has Torn MCL+ACL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bababooey, Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Wouldn't surprise me to see AP recover quickly and make it back without missing more than 4-5 games next season.

He's a freak of nature... We all know Kenny has been recovering quickly. I expect the same for AP.

2. TitansWarrior10

TitansWarrior10 The Warrior

He's a really tough guy, but when he was on the ground shaking his good leg, man, you could tell how much pain he was in. I have never seen him be in that much pain. I really hope he can come back from this. he was an absolutely special player, and for the NFL to lose him this early would be terrible. :hmm:

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

He really shouldn't have been playing. He's banged up and the Vikes had nothing to play for.

4. KelvisKblam

KelvisKblam TITANic Nerd

Man, its always a shame to hear about these kinds of injuries, but especially to a guy like this. AP seems like a class act and I love his game. Here's to hoping that he recovers 100% and we see him in beast mode again for several more seasons.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Heartbreaking to see the moment it happened because you just knew.

But this is why you don't pay top money for any RB in the NFL. Too much risk.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I felt the same way. Just gutted for him.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That is why you hold out as a RB. It is also business. Cuts both ways.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Chris Berman said the exact same thing. That's the reason why RBs deserve top money.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Based on that thinking Walter Payton should have sat out half his career.

It's called football that's what they do.

10. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

So does standing completely still while 300 pound lineman come at you at full force.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar