Adrian Peterson Indicted

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Young54, Sep 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

isn't in-dick-ed when you insert your penis into another mans foreskin?

guys at TR told me thats what it was

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'd imagine it was a little more heated over there since it involved the star player of their own team. I'm sure (some) people are much less likely to be objective when it's a player of that stature who means so much to the W/L column. Hell, I mean we saw plenty of Ravens fans taking up for and supporting Rice, even AFTER the full video was released. And he isn't anywhere near the player AP is.

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, I could see that. I remember things got a bit heated here back during the Pac Man days LOL.....

4. JCBRAVE

speaking of Pacman, whos excited to see that punk this weekend....

5. CheeseheadTitan

Too bad the game isn't in Nashville. Has he been back to Nashville for a game since leaving the Titans? I know he played for the Cowboys before the Bengals, but do not remember if has ever come back....

6. JCBRAVE

Last time the Bengals came to Nashville with Jones on their team Jones did not play, he might have been hurt but its been 3 years so Im not sure.

7. CheeseheadTitan

In other news....just heard about another domestic violence indictment. Jonathan Dwyer of the Arizona Cardinals. Not a big name, so it will be interesting to compare his treatment with some of the bigger names.

Maybe we should start a complete separate forum section for "Law and Order" topics....

8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Jesus! It is like a siege. Everything coming out of the woodwork. Makes my skin crawl a little bit honestly. Then again, I have worked 3 shootings, 2 stabbings, and several other minor assaults since yesterday. Impossible to get away from the human condition I guess. The NFL is obviously no different than the average Joe on the street.

#188 Hormesis, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Aside from getting paid as much or more than most CEOs while barely managing to get basic English to fall out of their mouths I'm pretty real sure they're just like us.

There's NO excuse for any one of these players to be f'ing up. NONE. They simply think they can do no wrong because coaches, family amd fans have been telling them that. And I don't wanna hear about "culture" because that isn't culture. I get enough of that crap from locals here who think wife-beating and animal cruelty is "culture" that is to be respected instead of disdained. Invoking "culture" justs means you're a selfish dick who thinks the rules don't apply to you.

#189 avvie, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
    • High Five High Five x 3
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Wtf are you talking about "culture"?

What "culture" is this you talk about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar