Adrian Peterson says hes gonna get 2500 yards LMAO!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Difference in running style and physic sure, but just a bad an ego it seems.

I mean why can't they just say they are shooting for 2K again? And hopefully, beyond. Either way, 2x 2K is definitely good enough.

--

I still hope CJ bounces back. Behind a mean O-Line that can hold the block for a bit, give him that 'second' he loves to freeze the D with before taking off, maybe he can return to form. I also want to see if he still has that elite speed. Lotta people say he's lost it, but I distinctively recall seeing it sometimes last year. We'll see if he can keep it 'on' more this time around.

Back when he was going crazy, that little 'scat back' used his speed to run around and off defenders (even sometimes through), and I miss seeing that. Those 'arm-tackle-go-down' things need to stop. He also needs to do his part and work to get in a rhythm with his new line.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

don't get me wrong, I don't hate him because he's smaller, I only raze the guy for hyping himself up as if hes capable of 3000 yards and then falling well short of that. He needs to shut up and know his place, his 198lb 4.24 act is amazing when hes a compliment to something. We cant feature him as our star attraction is all ive ever really meant.

2009 his pay day season: CJ is doing it with who?

LenDale does the hard stuff, and CJ is there to outrun a tired Defense. I am not impressed. Sure some of his games were dazzling, but it followed a formula he needs to be good.

His style is just too dependent of other factors.

I dont like that

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Ya that's every RB. No offensive line=lousy run game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I honestly think CJ would rather break of a 98 yarder from his own one than punch one in from the oppositions one.

I really would prefer us get a more physical, punishing back.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

His name is Shon Greene

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Care to name a RB that wouldn't?

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I'll never understand why our own fans are CJ's biggest detractors.Up in New England fans don't spend their time talking about what Brady/Gronk/Hernandez/Welker can't do, they celebrate what they can do. I would hate to play for a fan base like ours. If we had Hernandez we would do to him exactly what we did to Cook, ***** and complain about his blocking. SMH. Big backs are a damn dime a dozen, not many CJ's in this league.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

There are actually a few of them.

Chris Johnson, CJ Spiller, Jamal Charles, Ray Rice, Reggie Bush and LeSean McCoy. You'll get about the same production from all of them, sans Bush.

I'd love celebrating winning football. CJ hasn't been a part of much of that in his career. It's been mostly holdouts, talking about 2000 yards and losing. He's had one special season. His other 1200-1300 yard seasons aren't anything to write home about. That's just good production, not something you get paid $10 million for.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am getting really tired of CJ

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Where's the logic here? You're getting really tired of the best player on the team? I mean, would you prefer we start another Rb on the team instead? [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar