Adrian Peterson says hes gonna get 2500 yards LMAO!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I don't get why that's bad...?? He's never once gotten in trouble at a party or with the law. He can't go to a party?

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You really don't see how it's bad?

He's our franchise player and he's out hosting parties at titty bars in a sh*tty place like downtown Memphis. He is asking for trouble.

If you're gonna go do stuff like this, don't host this trashy BS and certainly don't tweet it out. Tell no one.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

They all do stuff like this now. It's very "in" lately. If it was kenny britt I'd be worried. CJ has always been about his night life and parties but never once have you heard anything about it going south.

Don't mistake me, I think it should be concerning, however he's allowed a much longer leash by never getting in trouble with these things.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I have always commended CJ on staying out of trouble, but this is the type of stuff that can easily land you in trouble. Wrong place at the wrong time.

Would any of you go to that event? I sure as hell wouldn't. You can be damn sure that there are at least 20 guns in that place. Plus those women all have STDs so you might catch something just by walking in. If something goes wrong, bullets are gonna fly. It's downtown Memphis! lol

This is Pacman Jones BS. I can't think of another NFL player that would host an event like this. Just sayin".

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Buffalo is terrible vs the run. I even called it that hed top 100 vs that sh*t squad

Theres a thread about how bad the Bills are vs the run

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Racist.

Really though.. dude has never been in trouble once. He is a grown man. It is the offseason..

whats the problem?

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Damn. Are you guys these players parents too? I thought we all hit adulthood when we turned 21.

Players personal lives should be just that. The only time their personal life should come up is when it keeps them off the field.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I don't care about CJ hosting a party at a strip club. I assume this party will have plenty of security and not have any incidents that would land him in trouble.

I don't think it is good to be tweeting the event under his personal username. People need to be smarter about social media in general.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Probably not, unless he does something like hold out(which he has no reason to) or he plays like CJ has the past two years.

And I do agree that we should lean on our best players while we are a bad team. The problem with that is CJ hasn't been our best player the last two years.

Charles, to my knowledge has been much more consistent and much more reserved. Jax fans are already calling for MJD's head, he probably isn't the best example.

I have no problem with CJ getting paid. He should he did earn it, but its starting to hurt the team now. You can't hold out twice, have two bad seasons, and expect people not to notice.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar