Advice thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Scarecrow, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Ogletree is as good as advertised. He probably won't be having more games like that, but I expect him to consistently get 10 points... I posted somewhere and compared him to Laurent Robinson. People don't realize this, but Robinson ranked #8 out of all fantasy WRs for average points per game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

He is STILL a FA in one of my leagues *Robinson. I would pick him up, but I am just too stacked.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I believe Wayne could end up with better numbers than Nicks at the end of the season. So I don't question the move from that standpoint. But did you not have anyone more "droppable" than Nicks? If not, I'd say you have a pretty stacked team.

Wayne and Fleener are literally Luck's ONLY legitimate weapons. So Wayne should get a lot of looks, at the very least. And Cruz has pretty much become the guy in NYG. So while I think you made a hasty decision, I wouldn't necessarily say it was a dumb one.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I picked up Stephen Hill for Michael Floyd.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

What a terrible night for Cutler. Not even his fault.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah it's crazy. He's had some bad passes but at some point you just gotta start taking chances to try and make something happen. So I don't really blame him much.

Da Bears look to be as bad at pass blocking as we are at run blocking.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

LOL... okay that one was pretty bad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I was coming back to say the same thing. lol

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Worst night of fantasy football I've ever had...

I have Brandon Marshall in five leagues and started Cutler in one.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

But MAN, that O-line is bad. 11 hits and 18 hurries on Cutler I think it is?!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar