Advice thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Scarecrow, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Ty Hilton vs Buffalo or Trent vs Pit for my flex spot

2. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Thats what I thought to. I guess I was just letting the projections sway my thinking

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I just see more reliable points from him.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Talk about bad luck... Romo had 60-something attempts on Thursday and I had him on the bench and Miles Austin in the game (who got nuttin').

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

my philosophy that I got behind last year was load up on receivers rather than runningbacks.

My thoughts behind that was stay low on the waiver wire and pick up people who come up out of no where. Well this year had no demarcco murray's and I have been the victim of some real up and downs with wide receivers.

I think next year I am going to go the exact opposite approach. Seeing as how running backs get atleast 15 carries a game.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Had Romo on the bench as well... in favor of Freeman.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have Larry Fitz in at the Flex

I also still can choose from Colston vs SF or Nicks vs GB. I have a good feeling about Fitz vs STL today even though he has been a disappointment. Thoughts?

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Colston. You know who throws him the ball, right?

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

All but Gonzo and Colston got me double digit points in my ESPN league. I have a gimmie win next week.

Playoffs start the week after and its two weeks to get the win. No matter which team gets the number 4 seed, it will be an easy win. I just need to get a QB this week in case the Pats don't play Brady the last week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar