Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by Scarecrow, Sep 4, 2012.
Just like your days of not being extremely obese.
You're just made you suck at FF
Lol can no one help me though?
I give advice and get nothing in return. That's like going down on a chick and she remains unwilling to give you BJs.
You posted like 7 leagues worth of questions. lol
I don't expect all of them to be answered thoroughly... they're listed in order of importance. Just looking for confirmation more than anything.
2) Lloyd, Green
3) Dunno.. either Leshoure or Shorts. Seattle.
4) Blackmon just to be safe if Shorts doesnt do anything
5) Williams, Wells.
6) Leshoure, Lloyd
7) I would go with Jackson actually. Green ellis has been ok, but clearly passing a ton isn't working for the bills.
2. Lloyd, Lafell, and green-Ellis, but Reece might be an ok play as well
3. Shorts due to the big play waiting to happen and Seattle
4. I would go Shorts and Garçon, but again Shorts due to the big play ability but Reece would be a safe play
5. Garçon and if you want the risk Bryce Brown, could pay off but the risk is big so safe play would be wells or BGE. All depends how important this league is
6. Same as what you are leaning towards
7. This one is a little tough but would probably go with BGE as well
Still not sure what to do if I should play colston tonight or sit him for either jordy shorts or Steve smith
I feel *really* bad about trading DeSean Jackson to TJ the week before he got injured.
I have that punk on one of my teams, luckily for me I also have Calvin Johnson, Randall Cobb, Larry Fitzgerald, Kenny Britt, and Reggie Wayne.
I think I'm ok at WR.
Separate names with a comma.