Advice thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Scarecrow, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

2. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

so you think i should drop Mathews and pick up Morris?

or drop Murry for Morris. remember I can only play 1 RB.

3. JCBRAVE

I would play Morris over them both, so your call

4. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

BTW does anyone else here have bad luck with Fluke games?

last 2 weeks Ive played crap teams but their players are having crazy fluke games, Brees scored 50 points against me last week. In week 3 a guy beat me 195 to 115 , then in week 4 that same guy only had 89 points. seems like Im always playing teams right when they have their best games of the season.

I hope my luck turns around soon.

5. JCBRAVE

Yea thats just bad luck, I had that happen all of last year for me

6. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Im watching Fantasy Football now, they made some good points about Ryan Mathews. He rarely gets goaline carries and Norv said he would like to see each RB carry it 15 times each again.

Im gonna go with Morris this week and drop Mathews. If Mathews proves himself I'll pick him back up next week.

7. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Need three. Ridley, Jordy, Bowe or Colston. Leaning towards Ridley, colston, and Jordy. Worried cus who knows what the pats will do with the RBs this week and Rodgers throws the ball everywhere.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Alright I thought I had my lineups all set. But I was able to snatch up Jackie Battle in one league. Now I'm wondering, should I start him over Ridley?

I'd say typically Ridley would be the pick but his matchup is pretty brutal. While Battle is going up against the Saints who are giving up the most fantasy point to RBs. Plus, I just have a feeling that Pats/Broncos game is going to be a shootout. Both of those teams have been scoring a lot of points.

Also if you look at the two games Ridley blew up in, they were playing a pretty bad defense (Buffalo) and probably the worst defense to ever step foot on an NFL field (Titans). IDK, after getting burned by leaving him on the bench last week I'd really hate to see that happen again. But my gut is telling me Battle.

9. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Has Ridley had back to back good games? I wouldnt bet on him to have another good game this week. I bet Battle gets the goaline carries, another reason im dropping Mathews this week.

10. JCBRAVE

Anyone with Greg Little needs to play him at WR today, he's the only guy they're going to throw to

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar