Advice thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Scarecrow, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I am really struggling to find someone to trade with. I know I need to make a big move.

My WRs are Megatron, Marshall, Bowe, and Wallace. I'd really like to move Bowe and possibly Wallace (who I just traded for) for a good RB.

Here's my team:

QB: Eli, Cutler
    WR: Megatron, Marshall, Bowe, Wallace, Hixon, M. Williams
    RB: Charles, Green-Ellis, LeShoure, and I picked up Ballard and Powell from waivers
    TE: Vernon Davis

Obviously pretty weak at RB... I traded Sproles and M. Bush for Wallace and Green-Ellis with plans to use them as bait along with to get a better RB.

My friend said he would give me Forte for Wallace and BJE, and I'm leaning towards taking that since I can't find a better offer.

I also offered another friend Bowe and BJE for either CJ or Richardson, and he's debating it because he's desperate at WR. I'd prefer Richardson, but I'd gladly take CJ, hope he destroys the next two weeks and then trade him off.

I could definitely get some big trade with either Megatron, Charles, or Marshall, but I'm too scared to let any of them go.

2. RavensShallBurn

I have just pulled off perhaps the greatest trade of all time... Traded Bowe, Wallace, Green-Ellis, and LeShoure for Foster and AJ Green.

My new team:

QB: E. Manning
    WR: Megatron
    WR: Marshall
    WR: AJ Green
    RB: Foster
    RB: Charles
    TE: Davis

Game over.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

yea but you wanna rag on me for getting my good trade:disappointed:

and thats amazing that your weakest link is probably Eli. Damn fine team you have.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I will trade you Jordy for Gronk

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I hate you

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

The guy I was trading with was 1-5 and desperate. He needed to do something and I was persuasive.

I really don't know how he ended up 1-5 with Foster, Fitzgerald, Harvin, and AJ Green... just weak at QB and RB besides Foster, I guess. But still...

It's gonna be hard for me to lose games now. Had to get a trade done to get out of my slump.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Ok but only if you throw in a terrible kicker too.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Ill see if I can find Joe Nedney.....

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Looking at Buffalo I actually kind of like Britt and Wright this week.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Picked up Stokely, and Alfonso Smith. Acceptable to take Stevie Johnson out of the lineup and put Stokely in?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar