AFC Divisional Playoff (Ravens @ Titans) Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Good game by both teams, but Ravens made less mistakes. They do seem super tired, if they make it to the SB then they are awesome.

2. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

great game by two very physical teams.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I agree the Titans choked. Someone rubbing salt in a wound is being a douchbag. That's all.

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Square one? No way man, we just need a better power RB, a better CB, and maybe a better QB. We can resign Haynesworth, and we could survive without him.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I agree about the RB and the CB....I don't know what the future holds for the QB of the Tennessee Titans. But this loss just hurts so damn bad. Did you see how furious Bullock was? He threw a gate at a wall.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I'd hate to see someone run the the locker room and say go Ravens!

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Of course Bullock was furious. The Defense played 4 quarters of lock down football, held them to 13 points and countless punts and our INEPT offense just fumbled the game away. We got a scary glimpse of what this offense is capable of without the home run threat of Chris Johnson. Lendale was ineffective at best in the second half of that game. Granted the Ravens D is good, it wasn't playing that well at all and CJ was having no problem gashing them at will until he got hurt. Given the situation with Haynesworth being a FA, Collins deserving a contract, us paying VY 9 mil...it's gonna be a long offseason full of talks of could haves and what ifs. Damn this one hurt bad

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar