AFC Playoff - chances vs. Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jan 9, 2006.

?

Who has best shot at downing Colts?

Poll closed Jan 14, 2006.
  1. Steelers

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  2. Broncos

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  3. Patriots

12 vote(s)
    52.2%
  4. NFC Champions

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  5. Dungy overcomes grief and performs heimlich

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Coltman, that is as about as fine as the tuck rule call.
    [​IMG]
    In 1984 the Colts moved from Baltimore to Indianapolis.
    Wouldn't it make more since then to say in 21 years in light of the fact there was no team in Indianapolis for, well, ever?

I can plainly see the sense in which it was meant. If it's about a team I say the Colts got beat by the Jets in SB3. In fact, I "guarantee" it. :ha: They made it back of course for SB5 and won. I see you mean in Super Bowl history of course...After a second look it is correct like the tuck call was.

Just seems a little funny...

[​IMG]
    I mean funny, HA, HA, not funny queer...

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

:nana2:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

MY brother says that same, but that is his wallet talking. :ha:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

All my wallet says is : "I'm broke." :ha:

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Ptag: EXPLAIN Failure of Master Plan Zebra Blue!

Code-Blue: Master Plan Zebra Blue got a late start but did make an appearance in the first half with the no call on the obvious pass interference and another no call on the 9:00+ Blue Field Goal drive when Saturday tackled the NT by reaching up from the turff and pulling him down by his shoulder pads.

Ptag: started slow and picked up fine, but I need and explination for the ultimate failure of Master Plan Zebra Blue!

Code-Blue: In the second half Master Plan Zebra Blue was running smoothly. Master Plan Zebra Blue erased an obvious interception.

Ptag: BRILLIANT!

Code-Blue: It goes without saying that the Colt offensive linemen were allowed post set movement. Master Plan Zebra Blue was used successfully to thwart an ovbious Colt offsides as the referee just ignored the whole play.

Code-Blue: Manning did not make it easy by diving into the endzone for an obvious sack. Master Plan Zebra Blue to the rescue as the ball was spotted at the 1 yard line.

Code-Blue: There was a problem with the linesman and he will have to be dealt with. Those consecutive 4th down spots were inexcusiable.

Ptag: Reassign him to the SunBelt.

Code-Blue: His plane has already been been diverted to North Texas. The referee might have missed a Rothesburger fumble also, I recommend he be reassigned to Hentak's crew.

Ptag: Done. Now please explain the ultimate failure of Master Plan Zebra Blue!

Code-Blue: At the core of Master Plan Zebra Blue was the assumption that Peyton Manning would not choke in the playoffs. The plan was doomed from the beginning Ptag.

Ptag: Get the Castrated One on the phone and see what "rules emphasis" he requires going forward.

Code-Blue: For starters the Castrated One needs QB tackles to be outlawed.

Ptag: Whatever the Castrated One wants!

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]
    Brilliant!!!

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Well it looks as if everybody was wrong except for the brilliant staticians that took Pittsburg who had a matchup and didn't need a Colts win and a Pats/Broncos win to be right. I didn't vote. I just shaved my head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar