AFC South Rankings: LB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jun 16, 2008.

?
  1. Colts: Brackett, Hagler, Keiaho

5.1%
  2. Jaguars: Peterson, D. Smith, Durant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Texans: Ryans, Greenwood, Bentley

5.1%
  4. Titans: Fowler, Bulluck, Thornton

89.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Did DeMeco have 3 interceptions in a primetime game?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

did the texans even play in a prime time game?

3. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

Texans have averaged 1 prime time game a year. They pummeled Denver 31-13 AT HOME on national tv last year. While we are getting picky...the last time Titans had a home prime time game was what... back in 04? And didnt have one at all in 05 and 06? That right? You started it.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

really, i didn't know the texans had a prime time game last year.

it must have been on the NFLN, which i rarely watch.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I wouldn't call it primetime when most people don't have NFLN. I do.:))

Oh we had 2 MNF games last season. I'm not making an excuse for the reason but Nashville is pretty small market. Not to mention a couple years of rebuilding. I was surprised the Texans made a NFLN game but I think the Chiefs had a game also. So it's not that big of a deal.

6. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

Nice try.

7. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Your teams in the 4th largest city in the US and you have one primetime game every year, congratulations.

8. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

lol... another nice try. I didnt bring this up btw... a Titan fan did.

9. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

The Texans are never on primetime because.... well who would want to watch them play anyway. 4 quarters of watching whichever tackling dummy the Cows have behind center get smacked around. Is there anything exciting about Cow football? The networks like to put teams on national T.V that make people want to watch. America has spoken and none of us like the Cows.

10. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

Another funny defensive post. Wow, must have hit a nerve here or something... and I didnt even cast the first stone! :ha:

I guess you missed this part KTOWN TITAN:

"...the last time Titans had a home prime time game was what... back in 04? And didnt have one at all in 05 and 06? That right?"

In closing: the Texans have had 3 prime times since 2005. Titans... what, 2? So I guess you were talking about your own team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar