AFC South Rankings: P/K

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jun 30, 2008.

?
  1. Colts: H. Smith/Vinatieri

7.5%
  2. Jaguars: Northcutt/Scobee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Texans: Turk/K. Brown

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Titans: Hentrich/Bironas

92.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Vinatieri had a down year and Smith never punts. Bironas went to the Pro Bowl and hentrich had 6 more punts inside the 20 than smith.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If you don't look at the past and just compare to when Adam came to the Dolts. Then Titans win.

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Titans. Bironas means more to the team.

4. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Bironas had a much better regular season than vinatieri last year. I also believe in terms of talent he is much better than vinatieri. Vinatieri's just the guy you want with the game on the line in the playoffs. We really haven't got to see bironas in these situations although he did miss one in this years playoffs. No one ever really realizes that vinatieri's not really that good a kicker talent wise. The guy hasn't made a 50 yard field goal in 5 years.

5. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

thanks man

i am pressed for time

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

A Colt fan on a Titans message board, yeah, i'd say you've got tons of time to spare

7. Young54

Young54 Starter

Not anymore... http://www.nfl.com/players/adampodlesh/profile?id=POD192813

Hentrich is getting old, and Podlesh was easily the best player at Maryland. He was the second pick in the 4th round.

I still vote for us. Bironas is the man!!

8. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

At this point, Bironas is the best kicker in the NFL. Period.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We've got a good combo, and heck, I'm a homer. There, I said it. I feel better.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar