AFC South Rankings: S

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jun 26, 2008.

?
  1. Colts: Sanders, Bethea

21.6%
  2. Jaguars: B. Williams, Nelson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Texans: C.C. Brown, Demps

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Titans: Hope, Griffin

78.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Why? What is your basis for that comment? What does Sanders do outside of making tackles near the LOS? That is all he does, and thats fine, because he's great at that. he is one dimensional, though. And if you say crap like: The colts are a different team with him than without him...of course they are. If the Colts didnt have Bethea, though, Sanders would have to drop back into coverage more often and wouldnt be able to play up close.

And to the oersib who asked what a legit INT is...are you serious? Legit INTs are those where the defensive player needs to make a play on the ball rather than catching it off a bad throw. Basically all of Griff's INTs were off bad throws, and the same with Antonio Cromartie (for like 8 of his 10). Sanders struggles in coverage more than anybody else on the team. The game film proves that...but then again, people on gotitans only watch Titans games

2. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

3. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Wow, you bring in INTs to compare coverage abilty between players? Wow. So, in your mind, is Antonio Cromartie the best corner in the league? Is he better than Nnamdi Asomugha because he had more INTs? Adrian Wilson has much better coverage form and skill than Sanders can even dream of. Just because he does not have a bunch of INTs means nothing. Opposing QBs try to not throw his way, whereas Sanders is targeted when a opposing team is passing. Honestly..as Jay-Z would say...you're bringing a knife to a gunfight. Using INTs to say one is better than another in coverage....LMAO.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

i will put in 50 bucks to get deelux laid

sounds like he needs it

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Do you watch football?

6. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

I watch it, but clearly, unlike you, I comprehend what is going on during the game.

7. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

and immature posts like these being allowed is a reason for my hiatus from GoT.

Good one, omahacolt. Im sure all the kids at your middle school think that you are the funniest kid in their class.

8. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

please do not think that guy knows a thing about football

no he doesnt watch anything other than the titans. and he doesnt uderstand what he sees then. just look at his name

9. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

thank you sir for the compliment

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I watch a ton of football. All you ever do is talk about the Colts. Go back to the Dolts site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar