AFC South Rankings: TE

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jun 6, 2008.

?
  1. Colts: D. Clark, J. Tamme

18.9%
  2. Jaguars: M. Lewis, G. Wrightster

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Texans: O. Daniels, M. Bruener

1.4%
  4. Titans: A. Crumpler, B. Scaife

79.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

:rolleyes: According to the rest of the world, our O line is 17th in the NFL. According to the rest of the world, we will go 7 & 9. S yes, I choose to listen to people who know the team, and not people who pay very little attention to us.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How could anybody rank the colts TEs 4th in the whole league with utecht gone?

Ranking the titans 9th makes sense.

As far as the rest of the world they are often wrong. Despite the fact this is their job to know all the 32 teams they often miss details and players in their analysis. The dolt who ranked the colts 4th might not even realize that utecht now plays for the bengals. We have seen this all the time. In evaluating our o-line they focus on the loss of bell and the retirement of olson and just forget or didn't know we signed scott. You ask them about stewart and they barely know who he is.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I disagree that clark would be terrible on another team. He is a very good pass receiving TE. The problem with clark is whether he can play the number of downs in a season a guy like crumpler had with the falcons to get those kinds of numbers. Clark in his whole career was always alternating with someone. Pollard his first 2 seasons and utecht the last 2. He was never asked to take the lions share of the offensive snaps. He frequently gets dinged and has to come out for a series or 2 and has had some injuries issues. Clark only caught 30 balls in 06 because he missed 25% of the season.

So basically with the colts clark has never had to carry the whole load. I doubt if he can do what he did last year every season when crumpler has done exacly that for most of his career.

An interesting stat.

Catches the last 2 seasons..
    Clark....88
    Utecht/flectcher....104

If i'm the GM for that team i say adios to clark and tie up those other 2 guys long term for less money. The problem is that the colts are always trying to win it all and just couldn't let clark go but next year they will regret it. Will be interesting to see how utecht does with carson palmer. I bet he catches 40 balls.

4. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

no they mentioned that utecht was gone.

scott isnt that good. you will see that

5. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

hahha wow that is just retarded. have you even seen a colts game? fletcher is horrible. just horrible. the stupidity in this post is amazing. please call in to any sports show and say this. you will get straight laughed at

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm guessing you have had experience.:sad2:

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Talk about a stupid post. The colts just signed flecther to a new contract.

And thank you so much for making my whole point for me. Ok he is garbage a total piece of crap but even that POS has managed to get 18 catches a year as the #3 TE. So WTF then is so great about your #1 TE when he averages 37 catches in his career?

LOL! He is now your #2 TE!!!!!!!

8. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

he wont be soon. the guy cant block

clark is just hitting his stride. injuries played a huge part in his past production. as you will see soon enough

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Just so funny..

But the 232 lb guy you drafted can block better? Why do you think tamme lasted until rd 4? Because he can't block and is undersized!

You once did have a good blocking TE on the team(hartsock) but he got cut in favor of fletcher so someone obviously doesn't consider that priority one. .

10. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

In their defense, they do not really need one. Manning gets rid of the ball quickly, and the O line does a pretty good job. Then again, omahacolt has no idea what he is talking about and cannot take off the Colt blinders. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar