AFC South Rankings: WR

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jun 9, 2008.

?
  1. Colts: Harrison, Wayne, Gonzalez, etc.

90.6%
  2. Jaguars: Porter, R. Williams, Northcutt, etc.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Texans: A. Johnson, A. Davis, Walter, etc.

1.9%
  4. Titans: Gage, R. Williams, J. McCareins, etc.

7.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I've seen it, I just don't think we're going to see Harrison doing it any more.

2. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

so you read the initial report and then didnt take the time to pay attention to the police report on the matter. i get it. and yet you think you know the situation when you honestly have no idea. gotcha

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

And I wait. :))

4. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

why wait? all you have to do is a quick little search. if people want to sound like morons for not knowing anything about the situation thats fine by me. it makes me laugh

5. vslyke

Because, I searched and found no such thing. Sounds like you made this whole thing up.

6. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

nope. try harder. he actually brought the gun in himself. they also said he was not a suspect. and it didnt happen at his bar or carwash

7. vslyke

Still not getting it. FInd it yourself, you've obviously read it (unless you are making it up. :)))

8. vslyke

"The police report has not been released because the investigation is ongoing, the Star reports."

Did you steal the report or something?

9. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

nope. i dont have the desire

also john clayton reported on sportscenter that the initial report was wrong

10. vslyke

You don't have the desire, or it doesn't exist? :brow:

That would have been a leading story, or at the very least, on the website. Which it isn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar